Friday, February 1, 2013

Thinner Thursday...a day late

I didn't get to write yesterday, but better late then never. I have decided that I am going to take a break from the scale. I'm not going to weigh myself for three weeks. The scale said I gained two pounds this week, but I don't feel that is a true representation of what has happened this week. I've leaned out, and am starting to get the shape that I want. So, instead of getting discouraged, I'm going to focus on what I should be doing-eating better and working out. I'm going to start taking pictures, taking my measurements, and rating my progress on how my clothes feel and look.

I've started a new workout this week, and so far I really like it. I've been sore from a few of the workouts, so that always makes me feel good. I'll explain the program next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment