Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thinner Thursday

I had a bit of a set back this week. According to the scale I gained a pound this week. I'm not that surprised. I didn't get enough sleep, drink enough water, do much cardio, and I was pretty slack with my eating habits. So I'm not terribly surprised. Yet, my husband, and a woman I know, have told me lately that I was leaning out. I'm beginning to think that I need to spend less time looking at the numbers on the scale, as they are not always the true reflection of progress. I think that I'm going to start taking pictures and taking my measurements instead. I think that will help me stay motivated, although I'll probably still be checking my weight.

I was pretty excited today, because my husband sent me a link to a website while I was at work, that had a lot of good information on fitness and training. There was a workout plan on that website, and I think that I will start it on Monday. I was excited to have the new information, but what I was more excited about was that he was thinking about me and that he is encouraging what I am trying to do.

Getting fit, and in the best shape of my life, is what I want. I am going to surround myself with people and things that will help me achieve my goals and keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment